Signifyd assembled the newest version of its Customer Advisory Board at the dawn of a new era in ecommerce that is ushering in unprecedented order volumes and a historic transformation of an increasingly vital segment of global commerce.
Six global retail leaders joined the eight-member board this month with an eye toward collaborating on some of retail’s biggest challenges at a time when consumer habits are in flux and the future comes with a larger-than-usual dose of uncertainty.
The board will also serve as an invaluable advisor when it comes to Signifyd’s dynamic product roadmap.
“We’re fortunate to be working with some of the world’s best retail brands,” said Signifyd Co-Founder and CEO Raj Ramanand. “And we’re luckier still to have direct access to their thinking and wisdom through our Customer Advisory Board. Signifyd’s products will continue to squarely address the key challenges that retailers are confronting thanks in no small part to the insights provided by these retail visionaries.”
The new board represents some of the world’s best-known brands and some of retail’s most progressive and innovative players. Executives from Wish.com, Hot Topic, Emma — The Sleep Company and Back Market will join existing Customer Advisory Board members from Samsung, Boardriders and Crown & Caliber.
Signifyd is pleased to announce the 2021 board:
- Sid Goyal, corporate vice president at Samsung, is a polymath with deep experience advising enterprises on the best path forward.
- Wenbo Zhang, director, buyer risk management at Wish.com, has an in-depth understanding of the challenges of fraud and risk management across a number of business models.
- Rehan Jaddi, vice president of technology, Rent The Runway, has spent a career delivering cloud transformation while developing expertise in security and data-center manageability enterprise products.
- Laurene Lecomte, head of risk, payment and fraud management at Back Market is a payment and risk management innovator operating in an organization experiencing dramatic growth and regional expansion.
- Steve Vranes, CEO at Hot Topic, BoxLunch and Her Universe, is a visionary omnichannel leader and innovator who has a unique perspective from the top of the ecommerce organizational chart of the premier merchandising platform for entertainment and music.
- Hamilton Powell, CEO at Crown & Caliber, launched a uniquely better way to buy and sell pre-owned luxury watches that gives customers confidence that every watch is genuine and that Crown & Caliber is building relationships, not just processing transactions.
“We feel genuinely humbled by each one of you for joining our Customer Advisory Board,” Signifyd Chief Marketing Officer & Alliance Leader Indy Guha said during an inaugural meeting to celebrate the newly configured board. “A lot of thought and intention went into assembling a cross-functional think tank that would enjoy learning from each other and guide our strategic vision at Signifyd. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we are committed to listening to your voices as the north star for our product roadmap.”
Signifyd’s CAB first formed in 2019 as an extension of the company’s core value of customer compassion, a belief that the voice of the customer belongs in every decision the company makes and every feature and product it rolls out.
The advice and expertise of those serving on the board are vital to Signifyd and its success. But the board serves a higher purpose. Each of the retail leaders serving on the CAB is committed to building a better ecommerce experience both for consumers and for the enterprises who serve consumers.
And Signifyd is pleased to be joining them in their mission.
Want to talk about the latest trends in commerce protection?