About the conference
Learn how to win the online CX battle.... RIGHT in time for the holiday season!
November 9 - 10, team up with 15+ speakers from all backgrounds of eCommerce, and get the hard questions answered in real-time with Q+A opportunities.
The eTail Virtual Event: Win the CX Battle is an online forum mirroring the in-person events, with exclusive knowledge from top-notch industry leaders at the touch of a button.
Learn more about the agenda here.
- hear from retail innovators,
- gain access to Executive level content,
- and insights into what you might have missed this year.
Signifyd’s Indy Guha, VP of Marketing and Alliances, will be speaking on the topic: Curbside Pick-Up: A Pandemic Resistant Channel For On-Time Holiday Shopping.
Monday, November 9th | 12:35pm-1:05pm EST
Curbside Pick-Up: A Pandemic Resistant Channel For On-Time Holiday Shopping
COVID-19 has changed who shops online and how. Customers’ embrace of curbside pickup has soared (3-5X vs. pre-pandemic levels) even as non-essential stores opened for business. As we look to the holiday surge, shipping surcharges threaten to eat into margins and capacity limitations threaten to limit potential. This session will discuss how curbside can be a profit-friendly fulfillment channel and lessons learned from early implementations.
- How to keep your staff and customers safe in a time of COVID-19.
- The key logistical concerns for running your store like a warehouse.
- The key statistics that prove the massive value of a curbside pickup program.
- How to protect your business, while still delivering the rapid fulfillment required to make good on curbside pickup’s promise.