Automate Your Long-Term Growth Strategy
Fraud & revenue optimization
Fraud can cost your business a lot: not just lost revenue from bad orders but also from declining good orders from legitimate customers.
The shopping cart or checkout process might prevent a consumer from completing checkout because of violations of company policy or missing data.
- Each of these “FoF” (Fear of Fraud) rules are stopping some bad actors but are likely blocking good orders (Revenue Leakage) and missing some clever fraudsters.
- Signifyd is better at identifying actual fraudsters while approving legitimate purchasers.
- Signifyd is the “laser scalpel” that can stop the bad and leave the good.
Payment processor rules
Some rules may be legitimate and others may be less effective than you want.
- Signifyd is better at approving orders with missing or inaccurate CVV or AVS data.
- Signifyd is better at finding good orders for non-domestic purchasers.
- Signifyd uses hundreds of data points to perform deep inspection of each order looking for positive indicators to approve more orders than any rule-set can do.
Legacy fraud tools
Many merchants deployed data enrichment and fraud scoring tools to help find and decline orders that were suspected of being fraudulent. These employed overly-broad rules and filters that became “stale” or “inaccurate” the day after the rule was put in place.
- Signifyd doesn’t use rules and can detect and stop fraud as it happens in real-time.
- Signifyd avoids fixed negative and positive lists and evaluates each order on its own merits and fraud probability using hundreds of data elements, networks and linkages.
Read more about Revenue Optimization on the Signifyd blog
Ready to learn more?
Schedule a consultation to learn more about how Signifyd can help your business