Expedited shipping increases the need for order automation.
- 44 percent of retailers said offering BOPIS is a competitive must
- 12.4 percent said BOPIS was a competitive advantage against Amazon
- 37.6 percent said they offer BOPIS to gain the additional purchases shoppers make during pick-up
To learn more, read our report “Risk & Rewards:Buy Online Pickup In Store”
More than half of ecommerce merchants fulfill at least 20% of their GMV through omnichannel
Reasons for Omnichannel Initiatives
*Source: BOPIS Report / NRF Deck
Fraud attacks enabled by Omnichannel
- Shipping address can be obscured.
- Mules can pick up the product without “burning” their home address, so the addresses can be re-used for more fraud transactions.
- Merchants have pressure to approve the item ASAP (SLA issues).
- “Send to friend” feature can be easily exploited with fraudsters completing in-store pickups.
To learn more, read the report “Frost & Sullivan Analysis of Ecommerce Guaranteed Fraud Protection”
Signifyd helps manage Omnichannel risk
Knowing Good Customers = Fearless Omnichannel
- Connect users with other data points, beyond shipping address (email, phone, device/IP, social profile) to verify transaction without delivery address. Our data scale across 10K merchants is uniquely helpful.
- Correlate non-delivery address data assets like email, phone, IP, with previous transactions and use past omnichannel history.
- Ensure timely in-store pick-up or timely expedited shipping.
96% of Transactions Identified by one or more of these variables
Structube is growing fast and expanding globally. Signifyd helps Structube accept more orders while eliminating fraud losses and manual reviews.
Reduction in Cases Reviewed
Increase in Accepted Orders
Meet other fearless ecommerce leadersat upcoming events in your area...